Forums
Infidel-club : Don't hate him girl :: Forums :: General Discussion :: First Timer

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Alejandro Palacios Mexico Jersey
Moderators: admin, Baroni, angelight, ettore
Author Post
linda
Mon Jun 25 2018, 08:32PM
Registered Member #195

Xie Siyi of Guangdong competes during the men's 3m springboard final of Diving at the 13th Chinese National Games in north China's Tianjin Municipality Gaston Ramirez Uruguay Jersey , Aug. 25, 2017. Xie Siyi claimed the title with 568.95 points. (XinhuaDing Xu)

TIANJIN, Aug. 25 (Xinhua) -- In a showdown among an Olympic champion and two world title winners, the newly-crowned world titlist Xie Siyi proved he was the best on the men's 3m springboard and became the first ever diver winning three gold medals at the 13th Chinese National Games here on Friday.

Despite a small error in his second dive 5353B, Xie from Guangdong led the final from the start and earned a day-high 108.30 points for his last dive 109C, taking the gold medal in a total 568.95.

Prior to his individual title Fernando Muslera Uruguay Jersey , Xie also took crowns in the team event and 3m synchronized springboard together with Cao Yuan.

Xie's teammate He Chao, the 2015 world champion, came to second in 544.55 and Rio Olympic champion Cao Yuan of Beijing made a strong comeback to the third place in 536.25.

"I did not expect to become the first triple champion diver in one Games. I felt excited when I finally won the hard battle against He and Cao. In fact, I was under pressure to compete with them. I gave myself 90 points for my performance," said Xie, who claimed victory in the FINA World Championships in Budapest last month.

He Chao Egidio Arevalo Rios Uruguay Jersey , also FINA Best Diver of 2015, said he was satisfied of his silver medal. "It was the second time I grabbed a silver medal in the 3m for the two consecutive Games. It showed that there are many talents in our Chinese diving."

Rio Olympic champion Cao Yuan, who topped the semifinal and placed second in the heat, suffered an early blow as he made a big mistake in his first dive 407C with 66.30. Cao surged back in the next five dives to finish third.

"It was a pity that I missed my first dive, but I was glad that I fought back at last. I also felt proud that I tested my 5156B and earned 97.50. It was the dive I failed in the worlds and missed the world title," Cao said.

At least 2 died Edinson Cavani Uruguay Jersey , 8 injured in knife attack in Turku, Finland

13 killed, over 100 others injured in Barcelona attack: official

Over 400 killed in mudslides in Sierra Leone

Qiandaohu Lake in China's Zhejiang under stricter protection

Weekly choices of Xinhua photo (Aug. 5 - Aug. 11)

Highlights of multinational drill in Georgia

People mark national Fitness Day around China

Aerial view of Gula Town in S China

"How to talk dirty to my boyfriend" is one of the more common questions I get asked these days. Actually, thinking about it - it is THE most common question I get asked these days. Sure seems like a lot of girls want to surprise their guys or, alternatively, a lot of guys are actually speaking up for once and asking for what they want! (The more both partners do that Diego Rolan Uruguay Jersey , the better. Asking for what you want and enjoy when making love increases the pleasure for both parties and leads to a deepening of the underlying relationship!)

So why do I get asked about how to talk dirty to a boyfriend?

Well, simply, because I'm good at talking dirty, teaching others how to talk dirty and what to say, that's why! (Heck, modest ain't I?)

How to talk dirty to my boyfriend is not Diego Polenta Uruguay Jersey , I repeat, not that difficult to do. For some it o=involves getting over a social or parental stigma about using 'foul' language - for others it's about developing the confidence to be able to expose your inner thoughts that much to a lover.

Here's a couple of things to consider about now.

If you have a boyfriend who's asked you to talk dirty to him - great, you are very close to success, seriously.

What you say is actually a lot less important than how you say it! Don't believe me? Well, think back to the last hot guy you saw and talked to for a minute. I'll bet you a dollar to a cent that you found what he said enticing, flirty and even arousing Diego Laxalt Uruguay Jersey , not because of what it was he said - but because it was him saying it, because of how he looked when he said it.

That is how your boyfriend will be viewing you when you talk dirty to him. 99% of guys would find it hard to ask their girlfriend to talk this way to them so you are already assured of interest and attention anyway - so go ahead and make it a personal experience for you both.

As you talk dirty to him - and the talk need be nothing more than you describing how something he does to you makes you feel both in your head and in your body - get close. Let him feel the heat of your skin, the closeness of your body. Spray a little (a little, don't drench the poor guy) of your best scent and maybe wear something alluring and feminine. The mix of sight, smell and sound will drive him nuts - trust me, by the end you could be reciting the Bylaws of your State to him and he'd not notice!

If you have decided to surprise him - then great Diego Godin Uruguay Jersey , you are very close to success, seriously.

Hold on - I said that last time, it can't be the same again - can it?

Yes, because this time you have taken the lead. That means that your confidence levels are higher and you'll naturally project yourself, your charms and wants over to him with much more impact and effect.

Again, get close Cristhian Stuani Uruguay Jersey , let the nearness of you and your body cause the first reactions in him. Slowly lean in and whisper to him. Once again, it need be nothing elaborate or detailed, just something that is true and from you - the rest will come naturally.

The hardest part for me is not deciding which cause for the talking dirty is best, it's working out which of the two is most likely to make your boyfriend explode in a cloudy haze of hormone overload first. On that, experience shows us that both reasons tend to make them explode all too quickly!

. Alejandro Palacios Mexico Jersey Raphael Guerreiro Portugal Jersey Olivier Giroud France Jersey Phil Jones England Jersey Marko Rog Croatia Jersey Robinson Zapata Colombia Jersey Thiago Silva Brazil Jersey Thomas Meunier Belgium Jersey Sergio Aguero Argentina Jersey Matias Vecino Uruguay Jersey

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF