Forums
Infidel-club : Don't hate him girl :: Forums :: General Discussion :: First Timer

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
The Faithful Shopper- Luxe for Less
Moderators: admin, Baroni, angelight, ettore
Author Post
kiranachikhi20
Wed Oct 11 2017, 09:54AM
Registered Member #217

Portero's Wide Selection of Bags and Luxury Goods Serves New Shoppers and Veteran Bag Collectors Alike
My love for handbags started at a young age, and it began with lusting, not owning. I used to go to the mall with my friends in junior high, and while they were in Limited Too, I was in department stores, looking at bags. For almost all fashion lovers, there is a journey we embark on when luxury goods pique our interest, and that's why most of us start at a similar place: looking for a while, then buying from a relatively affordable designer. Then, continuing down that path, we slowly work our way up to more premium designers and price points. One of my favorite sites to shop for bags I've been lusting after (as well as the ones that got away) is PORTERO.com. PORTERO, a retail site for authenticated luxury goods, offers one of the broadest selections of pre-owned designer goods around, including handbags and jewelry, and is one of the largest suppliers of pristine Birkin bags. PORTERO is one of my go-to spots for hard-to-find items from the most coveted brands like Hermès, Chanel &amp; Cartier, as well as other timeless pieces at an exceptional value. We know that authenticity is always on shoppers minds when perusing pre-owned bags, so we spoke with the folks at PORTERO to provide some peace of mind. PORTERO 100% guarantees the authenticity and condition of all merchandise, or your money back. That's part of The PORTERO Promise, which is a set of policies in place to relieve consumers’ trepidations. PORTERO wants to build lifelong relationships with its clientele, and that means it takes authenticity very seriously.Consumers tend to ease into higher prices over time as they buy more bags and see the value of the quality and materials used. Even shelterhill.nl | Canada Goose jas sale women who can afford Hermès rarely start with it; buying luxury accessories is a process of becoming comfortable and familiar with what Canada Goose Dames winterjas you're paying for and what it's worth. From there, you gain understanding and can expand your collection based on your budget, perception of value, and which designers you take a liking to.Many shoppers begin with designer bags because they are looking for on-trend yet classic designs. From there, you may move into more luxurious price tiers as you want to invest in quality over quantity. And if your budget allows the journey to continue, many accessories lovers turn into collectors, opting for investment pieces that showcase their love of craftsmanship and timeless design. Here are my favorite picks from PORTERO, starting with bags that are perfect to start your collection and climbing to holy-grail Birkin bags many shoppers dream of. 1 / 16Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 Monogram Canvas$599 via Portero2 / 16David Yurman Sterling Silver Blue Topaz and Amethyst Drop Earrings$895 via Portero3 / 16Prada Blue Saffiano Leather Tote$1,265 via Portero4 / 16Céline Trapeze$1,745 via Portero5 / 16Hermes Bracelet Collier de Chien V2 Alligator Mississippiensis Grey Palladium Hardware 2015$1,772 via PorteroAdvertisement6 / 16Gucci Jackie Soft Python Shoulder Bag$2,190 via Portero7 / 16Chanel Fuchsia Pink Classic Quilted Caviar Wallet On Chain$2,600 via Portero8 / 16Rolex 26mm Ladies Stainless Steel and Yellow Gold Datejust$4,000 via Portero9 / 16Chanel Black Quilted Caviar Jumbo Classic Single Flap Bag$5,350 via Portero10 / 16Cartier 18k Rose Gold LOVE Bracelet-Sz. 20$5,400 via PorteroAdvertisement11 / 16Chanel Black Chevron Quilted Lambskin Medium Boy Bag$5,885 via Portero12 / 16Hermès 30cm Birkin Taurillion Clemence Blue Gold Hardware 2015$17,311 via Portero13 / 16Hermès Etain Clemence Kelly 32cm Gold Hardware$19,165 via Portero14 / 16Hermès Gold Togo 35cm Birkin Gold Hardware$21,375 via Portero15 / 16Hermès Rose Tyrien Shiny Porosus Crocodile Kelly Cut$36,125 via PorteroAdvertisement16 / 16Hermès Blue Sapphire Shiny Porosus Crocodile Birkin 35cm$57,775 via PorteroP.S. Please consider supporting our small, bag-loving team by clicking our links before shopping or checking out at your favorite online retailers like Amazon, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, or any of the listed partners on our shop page. We truly appreciate your support!

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF