Infidel-club : Don't hate him girl :: Forums :: Seeking :: Female

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
cheap Air Jordan Satin Shadow Release Date online
Moderators: admin, Baroni, angelight, ettore
Author Post
Artimithe
Thu Nov 16 2017, 07:35PM
Registered Member #255

Authentic Cheap Jordans Having your own signature shoe Amazing. Having a Jumpman on it Very rare. Such will be the situation for Guo Ailun, the Chinese basketball sensation who will become the first international signature athlete for Jordan Brand, as told to our own Nick DePaula in a new piece for ESPN.The Chinese Basketball Association AllStar has been getting it done for his hometown Liaoning Flying Leopards, impressing the likes of Chris Paul, Brandon Jennings and Russell Westbrook with his tremendous work ethic and fierce competitiveness. Inking a 3 Million a year deal with the Jumpman plus incentives, hell be the first JB endorsed athlete in the CBA, and likely an eventual star in the NBA.When I first played basketball, Id see Jordan shoes on TV or on other players and loved them, says the slender guard who was first introduced to Jordans through the cartoon Slam Dunk in which JB collaborated on an AJ6 with. At the time, we couldnt afford them, so I was always envious of other players that had the shoes. That makes this such a dream come true now.Equipped with a swaggy haircut, smooth game and tenacious drive, his prowess on and off the court could make him an ill endorser as JB continues to grow globally and bring attention to performance. All summer long, hes gotten familiar with an endless supply of Jordan sneakers in his size 12 for a demanding schedule of daily workouts.So far, hes gravitated to the Air Jordan 31 Low, in a clean allwhite colorway. Theyre very light and comfortable, he beams. Thats my favorite so far, but were just getting started.The two sides also have big plans for his hometown region in northern China.I want to help kids that love basketball in China to have an opportunity to grow up being able to play, says Guo. I want to start some training camps in my hometown with Jordan. I want to go to some rural and poor areas in China and donate courts and do a lot together.Theres no understating the legacy and impact of both Michael Jordans career and brand. Being the firstever Asian athlete to sign with the company isnt an accomplishment Guo takes lightly.The fans here in China are all proud of me, smiles Guo. My teammates always tease me though, and ask for free Jordans.Keep it locked to Nice Kicks for more details on this breakthrough signature.

Basket Jordan Pas Cher Looking closer, this Air Jordan 6 features Pink across the uppers which extends across the heel, tongue and laces. Following we have Infrared accents on part of the midsole and Jumpman branding. Finishing the look is a translucent outsole.

Cheap Real Jordan Sale At the time of writing, it looks like the Air Jordan 32 PE Media Day wont release but stay an exclusive to Russell Westbrook. If things changes, we will make sure to update you. Below you can check out a few more images which will give you a better look.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF